Financial Aid for the 2023-2024 School Year
Apply now for financial aid through Clarity. Clarity's platform is user-friendly making it easier for families to apply for Financial Aid. Clarity offers a streamlined, mobile friendly application that can be completed in as short a time as 20 minutes. If you apply before the deadline, Clarity removes the need to upload your 2021 W2 and 1040 by transferring them directly from the IRS. This reduces the amount of information that you will need to enter manually and makes it possible to complete the application quickly and efficiently.
If you are an international applicant please Email Financial Aid.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Review the Clarity Family Application Guide or the one page Quick Reference Guide
- Go to Clarity to create your account.
- Follow the prompts to complete the application.
- Under School Applications, select Synapse School.
- Sign and submit Form 4506c to give Clarity permission to pull your prior year tax returns. This means you won't need to upload any of them yourself!
- Review and submit the $55 app fee (per household and covers all the Clarity schools to which you are applying)
- Check the "Document Requests" panel on your portal to see what you need to upload
Submit application by the deadline:
January 15, 2023 (current Synapse families)
February 1, 2023 (prospective Synapse students)
Submit documents requested by the deadline:
February 1, 2023 (current Synapse families)
February 15, 2023 (prospective Synapse students)
Tuition for the 2022-2023 School Year
|TK - Kindergarten||$36,625|
|1st - 4th Grades||$38,200|
|5th - 8th Grades||$42,695|
Key Dates for 2022-2023
FOR Returning families
|FA Application due||January 15, 2023|
|Required documents||February 1, 2023|
FOR prospective families
|FA Application due||February 1, 2023|
|Required documents||February 15, 2023|
|FA notification||March 16, 2023|
Synapse School admits students of any race, gender, religion, color, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin. All students are entitled to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid, athletic and other school-administered programs.