We work closely with families on high school placement beginning in Seventh Grade. In close partnership with our High School Search Consultant and with support from our Head of School, eighth graders articulate their passions, reflect upon their challenges, and hone a list of schools that are a match for their criteria. Synapse students enroll at a wide range of high schools throughout the Bay Area and beyond.
Synapse graduates are:
• Innovative problem-solvers who are not afraid to take risks.
• Ethical leaders with the courage to do what is right.
• Critical thinkers who are prepared to meet intellectual challenges.
• Thoughtful collaborators who strive to improve the community.
INDEPENDENT HIGH SCHOOLS
Synapse graduates were accepted by the following high schools.
- Crystal Springs Upland School
- Drew School
- The Harker School
- Kehillah Jewish High School
- Lick-Wilmerding High School
- Mid-Peninsula High School
- Notre Dame San Jose
- The Nueva School
- The Urban High School of San Francisco
- St. Francis High School
- St. Ignatius College Preparatory
- Stanford Online
- Woodside Priory
- Design Tech High School
- Everest High School
- Summit Preparatory Charter High School
- Carlmont High School
- Gunn High School
- Los Altos High School
- Palo Alto High School
- Woodside High School
Synapse graduates were accepted by the following boarding schools.
- Dunn School
- Midland School
- Tabor Academy